How to Create a Wi-Fi Hotspot in Windows 10
If you are using the wired connection or dongle on your pc for internet then you can share this internet to mobile, tablet even another laptop by creating Wi-fi Hotspot in Windows 10.
But if you are using wired connection or dongle on your Windows 10 for internet then you can easily share this internet with mobile, tablets even another laptop by creating the hotspot in Windows 10. Before the release of “creator update for Windows 10,” you need any software or types command in cmd to create Hotspot in Windows 10.
But now after update of Windows 10, it directly gives the feature to start Hotspot and share with others. Windows 10 allows the user to join 8 devices at the time in Hotspot. which is great !!. in This post, I show some steps to start your Hotspot
Create Hotspot in Windows 10
1. Go and Search for “Settings” and Open it.
2. in Setting find “Network & Internet” and Open it.
3. in Network & Internet, find “Mobile Hotspot” and click on it.
4. here it shows Hotspot setting in which…
- you can enable or disable Hotspot.
- Here, select the connection from which you want to share your internet.
- The help of this you can edit your Hotspot name or password.
5. now when you need to close Hotspot hotspot just disable it.
there are multiple ways to start Hotspot in Windows 10. But if you looking for easiest one then above one is the best. if you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8 then you need to find software or type command in cmd for start Hotspot.